Saturday, July 19, 2014

A Rainy Day

It was April 24, 2013. After moving to Chennai, for the very first time I was very happy to go to my office. You know why? Because it was raining. 
I started from my place with a kid’s attitude. I came drenched to my office. I was very excited that, I even forgot my ID card. Few days ago, pain made write few lines and now, the Happiness. Happiness always reminds of a line from the movie, “The Pursuit of Happyness“. Here goes the line – “There is no Y in Happiness, there is only I in Happiness
I was so happy that I've composed a wonderful email and sent it across to all my friends:)
Here it goes, My First E-mail Compose, “A Rainy Day”.
If Every rain drop would be one of your smile. I wish that it rains heavily throughout so that there’s no space for tears in your life.
1. Hug someone you like so tightly in this rain so that you forget all your pains during few seconds of that hug.

2. Greet everyone with a beautiful smile. Who knows, you make their day with it.

3. Dance like an MJ, the king of POP. Forget the WORLD.

4. Call someone, a very old friend, with whom you have shared some unforgettable moments.

No comments :

Post a Comment