Monday, August 24, 2015

Happy to receive -- Sunshine Blogger Award

2 is always greater than 1, isn't it? Confused? Okay, here it is. The last time I've acknowledged an award, I was late by 11 months and this time, I'm late by a month and a half. Improvement, isn't there?

Shweta, here it is bestie :)

Thank you very for the wonderful and inspiring award, Sunshine Blogger Award. Shweta is among those persons who not only blogs but also inspires and motivates others to blog. Need an example about it? This post itself is one :)

Sunshine Blogger Award

Rules:
  1. Thank the person who nominated you. 
  2. Answer the questions from the person who has nominated you. 
  3. Nominate some other bloggers for this award. 
  4. Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated. 
  5. Notify the bloggers you have nominated. 

Have you checked Shweta's blog, Sunshine and Zephyr by Shweta? If not do check it out. You'll definitely fall in love with this world once you do so, especially travelling and poetry. She loves travelling and the best part about her blog is her poems. 


Did I say anything about her photography? Dude, you should really check these posts of her's on her blog and you'll understand. They'll not only 'inspire' you to travel but also to explore the beauty of this nature with your camera in hand.

The Colosseum – My Trip to Rome

Zermatt Matterhorn – 15 km Hike :)

My Norway Experience – the Northern Lights!

There is one more hidden talent, singing ;) Over to you, Shweta. We'd love to hear another song from you :)

Do check them all once you find time.

I know everyone is looking for the questions ;) The beauty is that Shweta has not asked any. Yes, she knows me well and as she said, "Asking question would be stating the known".

Shweta, can I skip the rules 3, 4 and 5? I again heard "Yes"!! Thank you once again Shweta :)

4 comments :

  1. Congratulations, Sankeerth. You are right, Shweta is simply awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am elated to say the least, on cloud 99th if there is one. Sankeerth you deserve every bit of the award. Good people see good in others and thus you have written such beautiful things :) Thank you so much for being my friend and I value our friendship to the core :) now before i get emo ....itna super post likhne ke liye treat kahan chahiye :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Shweta! Yes, you'll always find cloud 99 in the heart of the people you love :)
      Treat ki baat, you know places better than me :)

      Delete